Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Field

3 posters

Go down

Navy Field Empty Navy Field

Post  RifleMan80 Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

I would like to talk to you about a game you might like try out if you haven't already. Its called NavyField. I have been playing it for quite some time now and I think I could recommend it to you guys since you seem to have a type of "Navy Spirit" here.
It is based on World War II style of Navy combat. The massiveness of the battles that take place against people from all over god's creation makes this game challenging and fun as hell. With each game you play ( win or lose ) you earn experience points for your crew, allowing them to level up and get new, better ships.

Here are the playable Navies;
United States Navy
Royal Navy ( Great Britain )
Japanese Navy
French Navy
Italian Navy ( Premium accounts only )
Russian Navy ( premium accounts only )

And no, its not pay to play. But if you want a premium account, I think you pay $5.00 a month. But I don't use a premium account. I don't need it lol.

But I just thought I would recommend this to you guys. And if you guys do decide to try it out, be sure to play on the "Bismarck" server. Thats where I am. I would gladly give some pointers on how to kick some enemy ass.

Here is the Navyfield website
http://www.navyfield.com/main.asp?MenuDiv=1

And if you guys do play, here is an essential website to help you play Navyfield. It gives information on ships, maps, guns, sailors, Bridge Officers, exc.
http://trainworld.us/

Remember, if yall play, the Bismarck server is where you can find me. My game name is admiralkirk1
RifleMan80
RifleMan80

Back to top Go down

Navy Field Empty Re: Navy Field

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Fri May 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Sounds like fun, Can you post some in game action? Maybe discuss a little on how it all works?

I know Miriellia also suggested it as well. Is that the game were you have to purchase crew members?

Midways pretty good because it doesn't require much to get straight into it.

But please, tell us more.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  EIRE Sun May 23, 2010 6:25 am

LA also has a fleet in NF which FE are now members of so we have to change the name of the fleet now lol think we will call it the BCfleet my UN is laeire and we are all on the "Bismarck" server btw wat LVL are you now rifle
EIRE
EIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Sun May 23, 2010 7:39 am

I would love to see a BC Fleet and like I said, I wanna go into Midway as a "Team" I think most of us are beyond Leader crap. NF is a load to learn, I am looking into it as of now and down the road I may be in there. For now, You did say you had midway Erie? Come on in and join us sometime, We already have a nice bunch of guys in there and have some great plans I think you and those who enjoy this stuff too may want a big part in. If so, email me or PM me and I will let you in on it all.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down