Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Boldly Go.

+2
Capt-Winter9thFleet
KSSWA
6 posters

Go down

To Boldly Go. Empty To Boldly Go.

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 am

This is a story that I'm trying to make into a video podcast for iTunes and I need to know what you guys think and I am going to need some voice actors.

To Boldly Go.

Star date 89256.3

The crew of the USS Prometheus was ordered to the boarders of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants to investigate a strange unknown tackion flux occurring in the center of a class 3 type nebula. This might be the first discovery of a natural phenomenon that can generate tackion particles.

The Prometheus has arrived at the designated coordinates of the tackion flux; first this to do is to take a few scans of the anomaly. Come to find out the scan showed a wormhole signature in the center of the anomaly. Everything was going according to plan until there was a negative discharge from the last sweep of the scanners. A discharge stuck the engineering section where the clamps for multi-vector assault mode computer was hit.

The ship start to loses control and becomes a drift. The anomaly started to create a gravitational pull on the Prometheus. The ship was being pulled in and there was nothing that they could do about it. They don't know where the other side of wormhole led to or even when for that matter.

The ship was pulled in and was thrown around like a toy in a washing machine. The ship exits the wormhole to find that they still don't have engines and found out that they had a bigger problem. Prometheus was literally a sitting duck and all power except for backups were off line. The crew manages to get partial sensors back online, and the view screen operational. They ran a scan to figure out when and where they were dumped from the wormhole. There was disturbing evidence that they were pulled to a uncharted region of space.

The year that they left was 2341, although the ships sensors say otherwise. They year that they were thrown to was the year 2269; one year after the starship USS Defiant was believed to be pulled into another dimension. Come to find out it was sent through this similar phenomenon in the year 2268 where the crew was strangely missing.

The Prometheus shortly after arriving has managed to get partial power to the transporters. The captain of the Prometheus orders a away team to investigate the Defiant. The team beams over to report that there was no one on board and that the ship was practically new. The captain orders the away team to bring the Defiants systems online. Since the ship wasn't in that bad of condition it was easy to get her up and running again.

Repairs on the Prometheus was coming along smoothly. Before leaving the shipyards from Earth, the new hologrid on all deck was upgraded with new holo programs. Including the Emergency Medical Hologram, in emergencies there was a Emergency Command Hologram invented by the crew of the USS Voyager. There was also another program that when the Prometheus was a experimental starship there was a lacking of crew. The programmers of the EMH developed a new program called the Emergency Engineering teams. This allows repairs to go smoothly and quickly and it would spare real crewmen in dangerous situation life where the old way would kill them

They just got engines and shields back online when the captain of the Prometheus orders all away teams to beam back aboard the Prometheus. A Commander with knowledge of the history of Federation starships asks the captain permission to command the Defiant throw the wormhole. The captain agrees to his proposal and gives him the permission to do so. The captain orders both ships to re-enter the wormhole where the 24th century was waiting for them.

The Commander and a handful of crewmen from the Prometheus beamed over to the Defiant and fallow the Prometheus throw the wormhole. Now that they crew was ready for the trip back home, the ships were just shaken but the stress of the wormholes effects. When both ships reach the other side of the wormhole the Prometheus pick up a distress call coming from a Klingon ship, the Tor'sla.

They claim that they are under attack from a unknown ship and ask for assistance. The captain of the Prometheus knowing that the Prometheus wasn't in no condition to fight orders the Defiant to assist the Klingon ship. The Defiant acknowledges and warps to the distressed klingon ship.
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

To Boldly Go. Empty Re: To Boldly Go.

Post  Capt-Winter9thFleet Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 pm

So far so good keep up the great work...
i too have written a few storys over the years ..
but now that some of us are hooked on this ...your in trouble..
finish it..
lol
we all hate cliff hangers..
hahaha..
Capt-Winter9thFleet
Capt-Winter9thFleet
Contributer
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 pm

then i wrote it the right way. readers that want more is always a good sign.
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 am

give us more give us more lol!

P.S we could turn this into a role play for the site members Smile
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:37 am

Sorry bro, what you typed and what i read was brilliant, however i beleive you misinterpreted the phrase "Tell us your story".
The purpose of this forum was to get real people, with their real stories so in time we could incorporate it into something much bigger.
Something that was propsed as "BC: The Legacy", a huge database of information with info on all clans, their current status, wars, alliances, the full and complete history of BC, and maybe some propsed future events/timelines.

However, i do beleive i can add your contribution to a fictional sense, aslong as you keep bringing the sequels, you'll keep getting the hits.

I will contact you later with some more info Mushashi, untill then, seeya around.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

To Boldly Go. Empty Idea #2

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 am

This is a setting of the Post Nemisis timeline. Where there is a conflict of massive scale happening in the alpha quadrent between major governments.

The Romulan and the Klingon empires are exchanging fire and the Federation will eventually get draged into the conflict. The goal of the Federation is always of piece and freedom. In this case there are going to need a little more then negotiation skills to calm the reations down.

Although, bewteen the empires war efferts; both sides are infiltrating eachother. Spys, and other attempts to find weeknesses in both of there defences have failed and are now causeing more damage to the Alpha quadrent.

This is the beginnings a of a new, ship, and captain.

(Just to let you guys know I am holding a contest. Who ever can think of a name for my ship gets the prize of having there name being the captain in the story.)
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 am

KS<Musashi>SWA wrote:This is a setting of the Post Nemisis timeline. Where there is a conflict of massive scale happening in the alpha quadrent between major governments.

The Romulan and the Klingon empires are exchanging fire and the Federation will eventually get draged into the conflict. The goal of the Federation is always of piece and freedom. In this case there are going to need a little more then negotiation skills to calm the reations down.

Although, bewteen the empires war efferts; both sides are infiltrating eachother. Spys, and other attempts to find weeknesses in both of there defences have failed and are now causeing more damage to the Alpha quadrent.

This is the beginnings a of a new, ship, and captain.

(Just to let you guys know I am holding a contest. Who ever can think of a name for my ship gets the prize of having there name being the captain in the story.)
how about USS Tempest as the ships name mushi Wink
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Not bad, but I am still looking for more entries.
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:36 am

Eww, USS Tempest is so old...

I was thinking of a few actually, tell me what you think...
USS Tomakoh
USS Skyshatterer
USS Cortana
USS Phenom
USS Geyser

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  RichieB Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:06 pm

USS Centurion.
RichieB
RichieB
Forum surfer
Forum surfer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 am

they are all nice. just a few more and i can limit them down with one of each person. then i will do a poll to find what people like.
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Meh, i can come up with a few more i guess...

USS Forlorn
USS Trinity
USS Tenacious
USS Statius

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 am

im making a list. keep them comming people...lol
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  UFH Pairas Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:31 am

Musaschi you made a good story. It was really exciting. More coming soon...?
UFH Pairas
UFH Pairas
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 am

most likely i just need enough time to write more.
KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum