Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint department

+8
shader
EIRE
KS=Yar=SWA
MONITOR
Uriguri
sublit
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSSWA
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Complaint department Empty Complaint department

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 am

Got a bitch, gripe, or complaint about the forum rules?

Someone pissing you off in the forum?

Do your complaint here or in MY personal PM. No complaints will be entertained outside this thread.

Last edited by KS<ARGO>SWA on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Complaint department Empty Re: Complaint department

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:39 am

i could ask 4 u an spartan 2 be banned and or deleted from Ks forums but i'm not that inmature -_-
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 am

Nova Saber wrote:i could ask 4 u an spartan 2 be banned and or deleted from Ks forums but i'm not that inmature -_-

So you are not inmature? Who is always pointing a finger on me when we have a problem here?
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 am

sublit wrote:
Nova Saber wrote:i could ask 4 u an spartan 2 be banned and or deleted from Ks forums but i'm not that inmature -_-

So you are not inmature? Who is always pointing a finger on me when we have a problem here?

b4 Nazi grammar cat will say anything.... it´s immature, damn it!

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Uriguri wrote:
sublit wrote:

b4 Nazi grammar cat will say anything.... it´s immature, damn it!

Now, you know why I am doing so many misspellings. After reading tons of her useless and shitty comments I am making the same mistakes. In future I should better not read her crap.
Who knows maybe I ll become the same stupid person like she is now. And trust me I am scared of that, really. lol
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm

KS<ARGO>SWA wrote:Got a bitch, gripe, or complaint about the forum rules?

Why did you move this topic ( https://ksclan.forumotion.co.uk/old-topics-f10/declaration-of-war-against-ikf-noob-supporters-withdrawn-t372.htm ) to "Old Topics" and why did you lock it? I know you wanted to put all troll related stuff to one section of this site, but since there is only one troll thread atm, are trolls supposed to make posts (referencing NEW topics) in ONE thread? Or does that mean, that random people are not allowed to open new topics now? btw... which criteria do u use to determine if a thread is "trolled" or if it contains important information? Can you list those criteria, so that others and I know, what to do (or not).... Sry, but i became a kind of a mentally challenged moron, since I checked this forum regularly. rabbit

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Ok, I will answer your question Uri with one of my own.

If you need to take a shit, do you go...

A. On the floor and walls you know, spread the wealth

or

B. In a toilet where is belongs.

My guess is most of you with a few exceptions will pick B. Think of the troll thread / soon to be section like a toilet for only shit talk.

As far as routine disagreement and retorts, it's business as usual. I want to spread the name caling and bullshit into one area so it doesn't criss cross all over the forum as you and other have complained about. It does not mean you cannot disagree, it just means if it has nothing to do with a topic it gets put in its place. If you truly are a descent person you will understand why. If you have any legitamate ideas on doing it better, I am open.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 pm

if you ever frequented a walmart restroom they tend to side with option A.
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Yes, you are absolutly correct. they do do doo doo on the floor and walls.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 am

This poll ( https://ksclan.forumotion.co.uk/general-discussion-f1/ks-survivor-series-2-get-banned-one-stays-to-cry-about-it-t382.htm ) is total crap and proves that you guys can´t deal with any kind of critism! Freedom of speech here??? .... just my ass!! People are not allowed to say what they really think, especially if it´s the opposite of that what KS guys are thinking!

Also people have definitely not the same rights here. Some people can apparently post w/e they want here without limitations, but others not...

example: Argo made jokes with a so-called "Darwin Award" when people started to post something which didn´t belong to a topic. hmmm ok... Argo doesn´t like it if people make out-off-topics posts. I could understand it, if he would insist on that. But he doesn´t!!!

2 examples:
1.) How many times did Nova post absolute useless stuff to a topic and how many times did her stupid comments add any content to those topics? The answer is simple: definitely more than once and definitely tooooooo often!!! Did she get a warning or a nice hint to get some sort of a brain so that she would be able to post anything reasonable? HELL NOOOO! Was a poll created, so that we can decide that she would be banned from this forum...again: NOOOOOO!!! why? ...because KS supports its buddies...

2.) Argo himself doesn´t obey his own forum rules everytime when he tries to detract from complaints about his freedom of speech forum here or when people found out that KS members were creating several accounts to fool or even to insult other people on this board! Therefore people made jokes of him by giving the "Darwin Award" back to his creator. Argo´s reply... the fucking poll for KS retards who can´t live with critism and for idiots who like to insult, but can´t live with being insulted (by the same methods)...

That´s "not ok" and definitely NO freedom of speech... (*to say it in a nice way*)

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 am

Uriguri wrote:This poll ( https://ksclan.forumotion.co.uk/general-discussion-f1/ks-survivor-series-2-get-banned-one-stays-to-cry-about-it-t382.htm ) is total crap and proves that you guys can´t deal with any kind of critism! Freedom of speech here??? .... just my ass!! People are not allowed to say what they really think, especially if it´s the opposite of that what KS guys are thinking!

Also people have definitely not the same rights here. Some people can apparently post w/e they want here without limitations, but others not...

example: Argo made jokes with a so-called "Darwin Award" when people started to post something which didn´t belong to a topic. hmmm ok... Argo doesn´t like it if people make out-off-topics posts. I could understand it, if he would insist on that. But he doesn´t!!!

2 examples:
1.) How many times did Nova post absolute useless stuff to a topic and how many times did her stupid comments add any content to those topics? The answer is simple: definitely more than once and definitely tooooooo often!!! Did she get a warning or a nice hint to get some sort of a brain so that she would be able to post anything reasonable? HELL NOOOO! Was a poll created, so that we can decide that she would be banned from this forum...again: NOOOOOO!!! why? ...because KS supports its buddies...

2.) Argo himself doesn´t obey his own forum rules everytime when he tries to detract from complaints about his freedom of speech forum here or when people found out that KS members were creating several accounts to fool or even to insult other people on this board! Therefore people made jokes of him by giving the "Darwin Award" back to his creator. Argo´s reply... the fucking poll for KS retards who can´t live with critism and for idiots who like to insult, but can´t live with being insulted (by the same methods)...

That´s "not ok" and definitely NO freedom of speech... (*to say it in a nice way*)

uri FYI i posts wat's on my mind when it comes 2 the topic i posts on i dun go herrasing people or anything and most members of the KS forums knows that -_- so STFU about ur whining --_--
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 am

Nova Saber wrote:uri FYI i posts wat's on my mind when it comes 2 the topic i posts on i dun go herrasing people or anything and most members of the KS forums knows that -_- so STFU about ur whining --_--
FYI... others also post what´s in their mind and point out what´s wrong in this forum so that the admins can help to improve it...
and actually you DID harrass people by calling them whatever u wanted... (those people did the same, but get a warning by the admins?!)

and btw... last time I checked ur number of posts u had over 930... HOW MANY OF THEM, WERE ACTUALLY HELPFUL or NO SPAM? I would be surprised if more than 40%

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 am

and also.... who are u that u can tell me to STFU in this topic which is actually made for complaints? Does KS clan have a new admin for his forum now???

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 am

Well Uri, how about you place your clans address here and maybe some troll will come visit you with a few 1000 pages of wit. Then you can try to warn them, but they keep doing it, then you can threaten them with action, BUT THEY KEEP DOING IT. and when you ban them because 90% of your members and allies want them gone and you still run a poll, A FAIR POLL, then you can be the bad guy.

Truth be told, BC is the decider in this poll. This poll was based on private complaints regarding these people for continously downing the Squad and undermining efforts to run the forum properly.

For the record, I myself like each one of them and wish they had listend. Sublit I hope does not get banned, he has been helpful many times over.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am

A FAIR POLL???

huh????

Your poll will end with 2 guys who will be banned from your so-called freedom of speech forum, where people were "allowed to post anything" (btw these were ur words when u asked me to register here...sry dude, that i have to LOL at them now). Although it doesn´t matter who eventually will have to leave it, I wonder why only those guys can be voted who said anything against KS? again... Why can´t I vote for e.g. Nova? FAIR poll? LMAO!

Ever heard of Martin Luther? Google it, dude! And tell me what you found out about history and "fair choices" LOL

KS<ARGO>SWA wrote:Truth be told, BC is the decider in this poll.
Sure "Pontius Pilatus" (LOL google it too).... ermm I meant Argo, but KS and the few guys who browse this forum are not BC...

KS<ARGO>SWA wrote:This poll was based on private complaints regarding these people for continously downing the Squad and undermining efforts to run the forum properly.
hmm... how many private complaints do u need until u add a person to a poll in which I can be assured that someone (probably this person) will be banned?

"...undermining efforts to run this forum properly?..."

What do you mean with that? Because I assume that people should e.g. post stuff there where it belongs, right? Well, if so... then do me a favor... go to Bridge Commander section of this board (check what´s written in its description: "Talk about anything Bridge Commander related"), then go to Bridge Commander->General Discussions and enumerate the topics there... You will probably notice that people spam this part of the forum with topics, which ARE NOT RELATED to BC.... then check the names of the guys/girls(!) who created them...

here´s a picture, which might help u...

Complaint department Proper10

and yeah, those guys have also been warned by you, that if they wouldn´t stop, a poll would be created to decide if they are allowed to stay here or not... Well guess, what I had in mind: something like...

poll: Shall <Insert_name_here> be banned from KS forums? YES/NO

That´s a fair (50-50) chance...

But your poll isn´t fair! If you think different... then I have a new game for you: "Rolling Dice"

Roll a dice and you win, if you get a 1 or a 2 and I win if I get 3, 4, 5, 6. Thats exactly what ur poll is. A "fair" (33-67) chance. Wanna try it and bet money on that? I guess, nobody with half a brain would play this game and say it´s fair...

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 am

uri r u scared that if booblit gets banned that u'll be banned also cuz u an booblit r the same person
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 am

My guess is that if Sublit does get banned then you too will magically disappear as well. But either way, you seem so concerned over others and yet you still thought it was funny shitting all over KS members and this forum. Well if I said my peice about if you were in my shoes here, now where is your forum link?

Maybe we will visit it.

Not so funny anymore is it? I stand behind my people especially when they are upset. Would you do any less as a leader?
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 am

Nova Saber wrote:uri r u scared that if booblit gets banned that u'll be banned also cuz u an booblit r the same person
ooops, you DID it again!!! Damn it! Try to post things where they do belong...

but to answer ur question... yeah, kinda... didn´t u know that Argo = sublit = Uri ( https://ksclan.forumotion.co.uk/general-discussion-f1/to-all-bc-stay-tuned-identity-of-the-2-forum-morons-revealed-t375-15.htm?sid=705a5a7d4089d6d51095dadecdad2c7d )

Hmm... that means I am Admin of this board here... COOL... *just checking where the ban button for Nova is*

@ argo

It´s probably that I will leave this forum if spartan and sublit will be banned... IMO those 2 are the only reason to browse this forum^^

and here´s the link...

http://liberationarmada.net

but be aware... nobody said we would have freedom of speech there... If u piss the admins off, you will get a warning or maybe a second one, until u will be banned (at least this has been so, when I was admin there)

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am

Uriguri wrote:@ argo

It´s probably that I will leave this forum if spartan and sublit will be banned... IMO those 2 are the only reason to browse this forum^^

hmm... I forgot to mention that I like it to humiliate IKF Divok and IKF Kraagg here, too... but I dunno if that´s enough to keep me on this forum... if they would post the link to their forum... I could move on^^

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 am

So in other words what you are trying to say as the leader of LA clan as well as forums is that KS forum does have more freedom of speech for it's patrons than even your own forums so I guess I can catagorize this as another win for Free speech as well as for KS forum being more fair minded than most others.

Thank you for your now public endorsment of the KS forum.

Last edited by KS<ARGO>SWA on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 am

KS<ARGO>SWA wrote:So in other words wha you are trying to say is that KS forum IS does have more freedom of speech for it's patrons than even your own so I guess I can catagorize this as another win for Free speech as well as for KS forum being more fair minded than most others.

Thank you for your now public endorsment of the KS forum.

Wrong Argo... I said, we don´t make wrong promises of these rights like u do...

DIDN´T u read my previous comments? You DO NOT HAVE freedom of speech here, although u constantly advertise with this feature...

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:45 am

Da ja sowieso niemand den Scheiß hier liest, sag ich es halt mal auf deutsch... Wink

Das Forum hier ist absolute Scheiße. Redefreiheit gibt´s hier nicht und die Admins sind zu doof, ihre eigenen Regeln zu befolgen.

Ich wünsche Euch noch viel Spaß hier Very Happy

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:03 am

Don' t-Sorge Uri, Argo versteht, wie Sie glauben, aber ich alle Ihre Pfosten lese und überprüfen werde, ob wir Sie mit Ihrem Englisch mein Freund versuchen und helfen, aber Sie ver Patient sein müssen, weil mein Deutsch nicht sehr gut ist.

cheers
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS=Yar=SWA Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 am

Uri don't like it leave, KS doesn't need any more bs on the forums. Its time we all start respecting each other a bit. Wink

KS=Yar=SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 am

KS<ARGO>SWA wrote:Don' t-Sorge Uri, Argo versteht, wie Sie glauben, aber ich alle Ihre Pfosten lese und überprüfen werde, ob wir Sie mit Ihrem Englisch mein Freund versuchen und helfen, aber Sie ver Patient sein müssen, weil mein Deutsch nicht sehr gut ist.

cheers
LOL Argo... Your German is great... now ur sentences actually make sense ;-)

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum