Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS and CB Together at last exploring the new frontiers

Go down

KS and CB  Together at last exploring the new frontiers Empty KS and CB Together at last exploring the new frontiers

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 am

Yes it's true that although CB and KS were always close friends and allies we were always seperated by the "clan" mentality. No more. CB Saratoga and myself have agreed to join forces and clans to help each other in the exploration of a totally new frontier for both CB and KS.

Following in the footsteps of what Kra'Agg and IKF started, We to have decieded as clan leaders to look into the possibility of new frontiers for our clans. Unlike IKF, Toga and me decieded to explore BS Midway / Pacific for something to add to BC and also give our clans another place to have fun.

It was agreed between KS and CB to join forces when going into an already established game and do it as ONE clan. The idea was great before it had even started. Toga has reported great success in BSM and I to have to say not only was it a great idea but it was also a very much needed vacation form the over drama of BC and a breath of fresh air from all the normal bullshit that has gone on to long in BC.

For the record niether myself or Toga ever plan on leaving BC perminently but seeing that server participation has been quite dead over the past monthes as well as "nooblet" activity has been the only thing increasing in game and on the forums. Between the fact that the IKF website was hacked to shit as well KS site being consistantly visited by "aliased" embaciles posing as new players only to spy it is obvious something had to be done so CB and KS simply decieded to take a BC vacation to BSM and let things in BC sort itself out.

To all other clans in BC, KS / CB / IKF are still out their but for now we will be splitting our efforts between BC and our new frontiers. We can always be reached here for now and do look forward to seeing you all in BC or who knows, maybe you may want to also try CA or BSM. Either way keep in touch and leave a server up and a light on for us, you never know when we will pop up. cheers
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum