Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good online epic battles to be had for all

Go down

Good online epic battles to be had for all Empty Good online epic battles to be had for all

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Well, it's been a while since me or Toga wrote about BS Midway but we have been playing a few weeks now and are starting to get the hang of things in there. First off and again I will say there are some fantastic and I will say it again FANTASTIC battles we have had and some of these were real nail biters.

BS has really turned out to be a great substitute for BC and Toga will agree that the action is great and I will say that they have gona all out to create a great playing environment for BS with 3 mod packs to add new maps and challenges to the game. The actually have this one map that I like a lot where it pits 12 of the biggest WW2 battleships against each other in a last man standing duke fest the likes of which you cannot imagine.

The sound effects in this game are so dead on that when I crank up my surround sound and a shell from a ship whizzes by, the noise of it cutting through the air has scared my kids and my dogs into hiding under the bed thinking we are having a thunder storm.

I know a few peeps are already downloading and playing this game and heres a few name for you.

LA Erie, Yar, Saber, Toga, Ace "trekkiguy", Actnerd, Musashi, and Dog to name a few. all of us however have been kind of hit or miss with each other online but again, heres the difference between other games and BS Midway. You don't need a server full of peeps to have a great time. All you need is another peep and your all set.

Remember all those times you would sit scanning a BC server and waiting to see if and pals were on so you didn't have to go it alone and get you arse pawned or ganked? That won't happen in BS. When you go in, the game gives you plenty of backup ships and firepower at your command to deal with anyone. Trust me, me and Toga have laid waste to others in that game by ourselves.

Another thing about this game that was brought up was the abscence of duels. Well, me and Toga have figured out how to get around this problem. We simply pick a map, take all our ships to seperate corners and bring em out one at a time to the center and have a field day. Last ship standing wins. We tried this with all Battlships and I will tell you we had a great time. Best of all since you already have multiple ships already ingame, you don't have to wait in between sinkings for pick a new.

Anyways, thats the news on BS for today, I hope the rest of you deciede to give it a shot. Below i have put an ingame tutorial video so you can see how easy a game it is to learn.

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum