Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo's video music pick of the week

+6
sublit
Uriguri
DevilDog
KSSWA
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSSWA
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week Empty Argo's video music pick of the week

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 am

Check this out and post one of your own....

Last edited by KS<ARGO>SWA on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week Empty Re: Argo's video music pick of the week

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm

this would be my pick

KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week Empty Re: Argo's video music pick of the week

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 am

hmhmhmhmhm...hahahahaha...WAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOL!!!

KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 pm

ok i jus wanted 2 add this last from the past

KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

God Damn Musashi that's fucked up...... lol!
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Musashi>SWA Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm

KS<Musashi>SWA
KS<Musashi>SWA
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 am

Now that was a seriously disturbing video, reminds me of what goes on in DD headquarters.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week Empty Cat betrayed his Girlfriend !!

Post  DevilDog Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am

No more boomboom for you
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 am

I would give an award if I could... LOL

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am

A music video for DevilDog with his gay dancing soldier buddies

sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 am

The national hymn from DevilDog´s country

snaketheracist´s American Hero and President hymn:

sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakenthegrasss Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:58 am

"Hey Sublit, here's my hero and your hero bitch"

Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 am

that's a joke snake XD
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilDog Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 am

sublit wrote:A music video for DevilDog with his gay dancing soldier buddies

Sublit, They sure kicked you Countrys Ass! You are just Jealous "sissy"

WWI was a total war that started in 1914 and ended in 1918. It ended when Germany surrendered.

World war I, (also known as First World War, the Great War, or The War to End All Wars) was a total war that started in 1914 and ended in 1918. It ended when Germany surrendered. In this essay, I will try and explain why Germany surrendered.
I think one of the most important factor that made Germany decide to surrender was the fact that Germany got off to a bad start when the Schlieffen plan failed. The Schlieffen plan was a plan devised by Alfred Graf von Schlieffen.The plan was to invade France and take over Paris in only two weeks. He went over and over it on paper and it worked over and over again but when he pu itinto real life, it wasn’t quite as successful.
The first part of the plan that failed was going through Belgium. The Belgium’s forces retaliated more than von Schlieffen expected. He thought it would be easy to get through Belgium. Once he did get to France, the British came in to lend a Hand to their ally’s, the French. Von Schlieffen hadn’t expected this either. After a while, the two sides got into a stalemate position. They started building trenches and then, The Schlieffen plan, had turned into a war.

To start off, The Germany were right in the middle of French territory so it was hard for the German troops to get food. The Schlieffen plan had stranded the German troops from supplies. Without the food and supplies, the Germans cant do very much. On top of this, the new general, general Kaiser, orders a full on attack using all the artillery. This is good for the British and French because all they have to do is hide until the attack is over. The Germans support lines were destroyed so the kaiser had no Idea his plan was failing. The kaiser then fleed to Holland, leaving his troops destroyed.

People were rejoicing all over America. Everyone was finally safe from all dangers of Hitler and the Nazis. This was the day that Germany surrendered to the Allies. World War II in Europe was really truly over! This day didn’t come easily. The Allies had to beat many battles in order for this day to come, but we succeeded.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilDog Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 am

sublit wrote:A music video for DevilDog with his gay dancing soldier buddies

Sublit, I dare you to go to one of the Army Post and say that to there face.
The last time I checked, they did a number on your country. You got your ass kicked good and hard.

We Must Take the Germans Down First!
In December 1941, President Roosevelt and Winston Churchill had their first meeting since the war started. They agreed that in order to win the war they had to defeat Germany first. They thought that an attack across the English Channel could occur as early as 1942. The Russians ordered that the Allies open a second battlefront so that the Russian army would have less pressure on them. General George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff for the U.S. Army, had been reasoning that the Allies should attack Germany from northern France, he knew that with an invasion like that they would surely win the war.
The Allies began a huge invasion on the northern coast of France in August of 1942. About 6,050 troops held parts of the coast for nine hours. The Canadians lost very many casualties, but the Allies learned valuable information and ways they could attack Germany from underwater because of the invasion.

The Allies began planning the invasion of Normandy as early as 1943. They set up a planning staff led by Lieutenant General Frederick E. Morgan. The invasion received the code name of Operation Overload. President Roosevelt and Prime Minister Churchill appointed Dwight D. Eisenhower in charge of the operation. During this time Hitler chose Field Marshal Karl Gerd von Rundstedt to defend Europe.

D-Day
After planning the attack for about one year, the Allies were able to put together a three million-man army and store 16 tons of supplies in Great Britain for the huge attack. They had 5,000 large ships, 4,000 smaller ships on which planes could land, and more than 11,000 aircrafts. Allied bombers hit the Normandy coast months before the attack so the German army’s strength would decrease. Eisenhower had set the attack date for June 5 but weather problems caused him to postpone it to the next day. Paratroopers went ahead of the army itself to bomb bridges, cut railroad lines, and conquer landing fields. Planes called gliders brought jeeps, men, small tanks, and weapons. Warships dropped shells on the German coastal army.

Before actually attacking Normandy, Eisenhower said these words to his soldiers, " You are about to embark upon a great crusade." The first group of soldiers crossed the choppy English Channel under a dark sky. They reached the coast of Normandy at 6:30 a.m. on June 6, 1944. There were no planes in the sky because the Allied air forces had slowed the German air forces down. U.S. troops landed on both sides of the Vire River to the west.
Because of the D-Day attack, Hitler opened a new age of bombs. He sent the flying bomb over London on June 13, 1944. The Germans called it their secret weapon, while the British called it the buzz bomb. The Germans also invented the guided missile.

The Breakthrough
When the Allies captured Cherbourg they had a much better chance of winning WWII. This was because Cherbourg was a great harbor and because the Allies had an oil pipeline that ran under the English Channel to Cherbourg. When Saint Lo fell to Allied troops on July 18, Lt. Gen. Omar N. Bradley’s troops were able to break out of Normandy and sweep across France. Around this time Col. Count Klaus von Stauffenberg put a time bomb under Hitler’s desk during a meeting. The bomb exploded but only injured Hitler.
On August 15, U.S. troops made an underwater attack on near Cannes, France. The U.S. troops joined forces with the French troops and together they invaded Paris. The Allies had recaptured France, but the war wasn’t over yet.
Allied armies crossed the Belgian border in the north during this time. Brussels fell to Canadian and British troops early in September. Some Allied forces were stopped in Lorraine for a little while. Other forces went into the Netherlands. Another troop went through Luxembourg and crossed the German border on September 12.

Victory is Ours!
Allied armies closed in on Germany from all directions. There was no possible way the Axis powers could still win WWII. Late in April the head of the Gestapo and German home guard tried to barter a peace agreement with Great Britain and the United States. The Allies demanded that the Germans surrender. On April 25 U.S. troops joined forces with the Russian Red Army. Italians captured and killed Mussolini three days later. German forces in Italy surrendered on May 2.
German radio stations announced that Hitler had died while fighting for Berlin against the Russians. Allied inquirers later found out that Hitler and his wife had committed suicide in a bunker 50 feet under Berlin and that they had been cremated. Berlin fell to the Russian armies on May 2 as well.
On May 2, 1945 Colonel General Alfred Jodl of the German army entered Allied headquarters. There he signed the terms of unconditional surrender. The world celebrated May 8, 1945 as V-E Day. The day when the world was free of the dangers of the Nazis.
The war truly ended five years, eight months, and seven days later. The war did end, but we have not forgotten. WWII made us of think of how cruel people can sometimes be and how hungry for power people can be. But we now know that everyone has their own opinions. We just have to respect them.

DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Snakenthegrasss wrote:"Hey Sublit, here's my hero and your hero bitch"

I never said that Adolf Hitler is my hero lol ...
btw you know from where he has his slogan "Yes we can" .....

Argo's video music pick of the week Obama11
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

DevilDog wrote:

Sublit, They sure kicked you Countrys Ass! You are just Jealous "sissy"

I am jealous of a faggot? LMFAO

And...
Thank you for the history lesson. But I already know that all, no need to tell me...

Here is also a fact for u that you maybe know or not....

Argo's video music pick of the week 30copw6
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Why the fuck did this thread turn into a history lesson? Mad Mad Mad

DareDevilDog, this topic was about funny, cool, awesome, etc. music clips! I wouldn´t complain about that, if your essays would have been kinda funny at least .... but damned... they really weren´t. They were just lame, because you can read this stuff in every book, regarding this topic (even more accurate than DareDevilDogs essays, because those books will probably mention that Germany had already lost WW2, when Germans were trying to occupy Stalingrad, in winter 1942) !!!

Next time, create a new thread with a warning "Boring essays about history, you already know" for instance, so that I can avoid to read this BS! THX

P.S. @ Argo: how long do I have to lick your ass until I can post pictures of burning churches, of Jesus raping his mother, of guys masking themselves as "ghosts" to scare black people, of people´s big swinging *Bratwursts* or until I can write boring, time consuming essays about facts you already know and which have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the original content of threads? ;-)

Last edited by Uriguri on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh... I forgot to post a shitty music clip, Sorry LOL

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 am

Micheal would have owned you all lol

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 am

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 am

here's one my fav songs from a disney movie i loves Smile

KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  UFH Pairas Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:54 pm

heere 2 funy videos What a Face

UFH Pairas
UFH Pairas
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:26 am

Here is a nice kick ass tune for you all.

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:01 am

This is a beautiful song and a great ship. God rest their souls.

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next