Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo's video music pick of the week

+6
sublit
Uriguri
DevilDog
KSSWA
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSSWA
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Empty MONITORS MUSIC PIC OF THE WEEK.

Post  MONITOR Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo&feature=player_embedded#
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Empty Re: Argo's video music pick of the week

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:33 am

MONITOR wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha moni doesn't know how 2 make the video show up on the forums so he jus adds the links XD

here they r

KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Empty Re: Argo's video music pick of the week

Post  MONITOR Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:03 am

I CAN LINK. I JUST HAD TO FAST FORWARD IN LAMES TERM BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY TO TEND TOO IN THIS HOLIDAY TIME. ANAF I GOT MANY NEW CATS TO EXPOSE....
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  OLDDUSTY Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:36 pm

MONITOR wrote:I CAN LINK. I JUST HAD TO FAST FORWARD IN LAMES TERM BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY TO TEND TOO IN THIS HOLIDAY TIME. ANAF I GOT MANY NEW CATS TO EXPOSE....
spell check needed here i see hmmm
OLDDUSTY
OLDDUSTY
Contributer
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:04 am

OLDDUSTY wrote:
MONITOR wrote:I CAN LINK. I JUST HAD TO FAST FORWARD IN LAMES TERM BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY TO TEND TOO IN THIS HOLIDAY TIME. ANAF I GOT MANY NEW CATS TO EXPOSE....

yeah even i don't know what the frack i posted. call it a senior moment Laughing
btw argo a new cat site which is awesome.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/grammar_emerg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://catmacros.wordpress.com/tag/grammar-nazi/&usg=__-0zGi7A6zhNpbl4oNi27KkH2s-8=&h=464&w=640&sz=95&hl=en&start=15&um=1&tbnid=i2YFpOQH5ASPwM:&tbnh=99&tbnw=137&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgrammar%2Bnazi%2Bcat%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 am

Hoshi Sato wrote:
MONITOR wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha moni doesn't know how 2 make the video show up on the forums so he jus adds the links XD

here they r

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Bush_debate_poland
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 am

OLDDUSTY wrote:

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Comments_big
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:53 am

moni u dun like my spelling u can kiss my feet an get the hell outa the forums baby of DL who's clan doesn't leave pass worded or CB servers unless u got a non pass worded server up with 20(dl/LA members)-1(KS/IKF members) odds in ur favor so u can stop ur baby forum war tatics -_- an dun go BS'ing about not being on when IKF an KS r cuz a lot of times i've seen a IKF/KS war server up an i refreashed an poof a pass word DL and or LA server pops up <.<
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  OLDDUSTY Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 am

Hoshi Sato wrote:moni u dun like my spelling u can kiss my feet an get the hell outa the forums baby of DL who's clan doesn't leave pass worded or CB servers unless u got a non pass worded server up with 20(dl/LA members)-1(KS/IKF members) odds in ur favor so u can stop ur baby forum war tatics -_- an dun go BS'ing about not being on when IKF an KS r cuz a lot of times i've seen a IKF/KS war server up an i refreashed an poof a pass word DL and or LA server pops up <.<

monitor the grammer police ya rite..who the hell is going to teach him how to spell...he can't even spell "and if " look at his other post that has his cat shitting in the DL shitter..
OLDDUSTY
OLDDUSTY
Contributer
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 pm

OLDDUSTY wrote:
Hoshi Sato wrote:moni u dun like my spelling u can kiss my feet an get the hell outa the forums baby of DL who's clan doesn't leave pass worded or CB servers unless u got a non pass worded server up with 20(dl/LA members)-1(KS/IKF members) odds in ur favor so u can stop ur baby forum war tatics -_- an dun go BS'ing about not being on when IKF an KS r cuz a lot of times i've seen a IKF/KS war server up an i refreashed an poof a pass word DL and or LA server pops up <.<

monitor the grammer police ya rite..who the hell is going to teach him how to spell...he can't even spell "and if " look at his other post that has his cat shitting in the DL shitter..

ok dusty. you want to be a dumb ass be a dumb ass. i believe it was toga who came to me to ask me to get off your back and indeed i did that for him as a favor for a friend in terms that you would shut your mouth as well. i stood up to my part but like the dumb ass that you are you just don't know how to keep your mouth shut. so all bets are off and the flame war begins. you deserve it. the grammar Nazi cat is too afraid to even clean this post up. learn to spell moron.

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Stupidity

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Flamingmockery
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

all DL is good 4 is a forums war ur 2 scared 2 leave toga;s servers or ur pass worded server y not stfu an get out of BC if ur gonna be only having a forums war an not in game like u wanted oh wait u gets owned 2 badly even with ur external programs 2 speed up ur BC game so that u can be more noobish in ur noob ass sovs -_-
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  OLDDUSTY Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 am

MONITOR wrote:
OLDDUSTY wrote:

ok dusty. you want to be a dumb ass be a dumb ass. i believe it was toga who came to me to ask me to get off your back and indeed i did that for him as a favor for a friend in terms that you would shut your mouth as well. i stood up to my part but like the dumb ass that you are you just don't know how to keep your mouth shut. so all bets are off and the flame war begins. you deserve it. the grammar Nazi cat is too afraid to even clean this post up. learn to spell moron.

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Stupidity

Argo's video music pick of the week - Page 2 Flamingmockery

MONITOR come teach me to spell if you think you have the balls ,do you want my addy so you can come teach me bitch..oh ya thats rite you have no say in canada do you bitch..so do you want me to come over there so you can try and be a big man and arrest me for not being able to spell ??? grow the fuck up ass hole ...Yes TOGA told me to be nice to and i was but you have a way of making me want to dis you like your signature dose to me on your DL web page it tells me you didn't lay off so just why would i fag bag...It tells me your doing what you do best hiding like the jerk off you are ...stop whinning bitch and bring it ...i'm so scared monitor wants to kick my butt Smile

OLDDUSTY

monitor this is from pk~deadman you are notthing but a 2 face cocks_cker so shut the fuck up and ks members i deadman wrote the last words
OLDDUSTY
OLDDUSTY
Contributer
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 am

herer some village people i grew up listening to the records in fact i still listens 2 the records that's right people i has a record player an i loves it Very Happy as long as it lets le play my fav oldies like village people Smile LONG LIVE DISCO!!!!!!

KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 am

Here's another good one which is lovingly named after the KS server. Let's all hope however that it is not telling the future. Mad

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am

Enjoy!

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 am

here sumthing 4 the IKF/KS BC e-war effort Razz ones in the helicopters r IKF/KS forces Smile

DIE DL/LA DIE!!!
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 am

here's a good'ol newfie song Very Happy

KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 am

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 am

that s'posed 2 mean sumthing argo?
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 am

No, I heard it in an episode of Ghost Whisperer and loved it. The video was very funny too which was a plus.

I pick my tunes depending on my moods but I will include this one just for you because Nova, Saber, Hoshi, Miriallia Haw......Your my friend.

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:37 am

ahhhh my most hated song Evil or Very Mad
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 am

an btw argo jus so u know if i could have a theme song atm it would be this
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 am

KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2