Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

homeless facist Argo needs a new forum

3 posters

Go down

homeless facist Argo needs a new forum Empty homeless facist Argo needs a new forum

Post  sublit 2.0. Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 am

as toral is closing the ks forum and due to Argo´s limited intelligence somebody should teach Argo how to create a new forum where he can continue posting his infantile starblazer clips and playing his mind games. I think people like Argo deserves a place, where all can see and laugh about their stupidity, NO?

homeless facist Argo needs a new forum 4u6ou1
sublit 2.0.
sublit 2.0.

Back to top Go down

homeless facist Argo needs a new forum Empty Re: homeless facist Argo needs a new forum

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

Actually i'd like to point this one more at Animetards lack of having a brain.
And Argo for sticking by her for so long.

We could have done so many things differently that would've been better off for us, if only we saw that before...
Too late now, me and Argo are talking via e-mail, this site might not be taken down yet.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

homeless facist Argo needs a new forum Empty Re: homeless facist Argo needs a new forum

Post  sublit 2.0. Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 pm

You are with all right what you say about Animetard but why haven´t you banned her in the first place? You created this forum and as the co-founder of ks you had the right to do such a decision.

My tip for you for the future, never join/ build a clan again with a man like Argo, as you see it yourself his intention wasn´t really playing games. Since BC is dead we haven´t seen any victories of ks/swa, no wars no battles no screenshots where Argo played his new game BSM, only idle talk how awesome this game is and ofc more starblazer clips. Even when BC had more activity, all what Argo did in a server was 90% talking and in the rest getting ownd by some noobs. Definitely Argo is / was never a gamer just a blatherer.

There is always a second chance to make things better, but don´t do the same mistakes. ;-)
sublit 2.0.
sublit 2.0.

Back to top Go down

Post  EIRE Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Ture BC is deadish lol but i have to say i enjoy it more now then ever no more forum bullshit just peolpe who like to play the game
EIRE
EIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Sublit, i've never ever said anything nice to you since we met.
So enjoy this...

Thanks, it's good to know someone understands what i'm on about.

I guess if I didn't ban Whale Mouth the KS site would have lost visitors and publicity, besides I thought it was hilarious for a while.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit 2.0. Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Tor'al wrote:Sublit, i've never ever said anything nice to you since we met.
and so far I remember nothing really bad to me. :-)

Tor'al wrote:
I guess if I didn't ban Whale Mouth the KS site would have lost visitors and publicity, besides I thought it was hilarious for a while.

lol Whale Mouth nice name.
I agree it´s fun for a short while to read her crap. I think that´s a reason why Argo wanted that she stays here, keeping and using her as some sort of retarded mascot to attract visitors. If you have a look from time to time at "Who is online"- area, you ll see people from all over the world , China, Africa, North and Southamerica, europe etc coming here regularly to this website most likely just to laugh about her crap. However she is that retarded that she can´t see this by herself.
sublit 2.0.
sublit 2.0.

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 am

You know while i'm pissed at Argo and everyone, I still don't appreciate your signiature, just reminds me of why this all started.

Do you mind removing it?

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit 2.0. Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Tor'al wrote:Do you mind removing it?

sure np
sublit 2.0.
sublit 2.0.

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 am

Wink

If things had of been handled so maturely like that a long time ago there would have been a lot less fighting..

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down