Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must Read from LA Neo

2 posters

Go down

Must Read from LA Neo Empty Must Read from LA Neo

Post  KhanNoonianSingh Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 am

ll wow look what our good pal Captain Neo spoke with me about today....

=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: whats with the "GU" thing
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: wernt you in that one other clan?
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: Janefails new clan, or old clan shall I say
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: uhh...
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: why are you in it?
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: I was in UF until janeway kiled the xfire clans etc lol
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: if its "janefails"
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: well thats dumb
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: Janefail is the only current BC clan leader I know
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: wow...
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: why dont your freelance Razz
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: theres a though
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: thoght
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: lol freelance, I'll go inactive
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: well... i dont think youd be alowed in LA... i know you wana join us... its just pathetic that you have to go to jainways clan... know what i mean?
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: lol LA is a high class DD, of course they don't want "Superior" skill in their clan
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: how is la like DD? Dude i think your superior skill is just talk... no ofence...
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: just cus your disply name is khan... it doesnt make you any goood... lol
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: im just being blunt here
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: I talk beacause all of BC is just "talk". If I were to get serious people I'd show some skill
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: I used to be good, drama has screwed the eqation
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: or people just got better than you... so it appears that drama skrewed it...
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: better than me eh, I used to be at par with USA-Ef member, you remember them
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: *members
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: aka Saratoga
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: yeah... so everyone is bc got better... the bar was risen and all those people who you just talked about are the new low standard... lol
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: i ment the bar was lowered
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: er wait...
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: lol idk what i mean
-=GU{Khan N. Singh} BC=-: So you are saying LA is the bar? and everyone is below it
=LÄ=NE☺️=CPT=: yeah prudy much...
<This user is now offline>
KhanNoonianSingh
KhanNoonianSingh
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Must Read from LA Neo Empty Re: Must Read from LA Neo

Post  EIRE Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Lol....................Khan he beat you in a few duels big deal .....................! get over it. Its a fucking game You win and you lose"As for LA been the Skill bar for BC lol Maybe we are i dont no! nore do i care. I have worked out from playing BC so long no matter how good you think you are Theres is always some one better . khan just play the game not the forum game.
EIRE
EIRE

Back to top Go down