Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an interesting read.

2 posters

Go down

an interesting read. Empty an interesting read.

Post  MONITOR Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm

lets try to have a civilized discussion here. i found this story yesterday and found it intriguing and a tad bit nerve wracking. i think there is some theory here which is unresolved such as true watershed levels and to a point why there hasn't been an explosion in the past as even a falling rock hitting a rock can cause a spark. however there is much to consider here. enjoy.

http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/THE_GREAT_ABYSS_REFRENCE.html
please comment.

animetard so you don't feel left out of the discussion i found an on line coloring book for you while we discuss this difficult topic.

http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/

Last edited by MONITOR on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong link.)
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

an interesting read. Empty Re: an interesting read.

Post  saratoga Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:35 am

really good read,but all i see here is the same thing that has been going on for years,only thing missing is some guy wearing an the end is near sign,and ringing a bell.this is nothing more then another religeous groups attempt at fear mongering,same shit on tv here,dunno if us or any other country gets the history channel,but ever since that stupid 2012 movie come out all you see on there is nostradamus ,and the end is near.according to religeion fanatics,the end has been coming ever since the first hippie found some weed,a pen and some paper to write their crap on,and then sit back stoned ,and think up shit to get all americans running into their churches.
church attendance atleast where i live is at an all time low,i guess maybe other places are seeing the same thing as well,less people in church,less money into the church,seems like a good reason to me to start up a bit of fear mongering,and of course every little accident or war or disaster is an obvious sign the end is near.

this brings me to another point,if more people are scared by this,they will be focused more on envoirmental issues,and who has the most to gain from this,the envoirmental groups of course.they continually preach,save energy,change to more efficient light bulbs,buy a more efficient car etc etc,but what causes more pollution building a new car or driving an old 70`s beater,im willing to bet you could drive that old car for a long time to equal the pollution created by building a new one.another thing theses tree huggers fail to mention,they have for the last decade preached about everthing from saving energy to the plastic water bottles,but when that volcano blew up in europe,couple months back ,what they didnt mention,was that it put way more carbon into the air then was saved in the last 10 years of their energy saving hoax.another point here is it also releives the attention that churchs have been getting over the last few years as more and more preists are being accused of sex crimes,theft,and other crimes ,that those so called holy men are supposed to be above,and that they continually preach condemnation about to the rest of us

so again i see a common thread here , and that is to make yet more money for yet another gropu of fear mongers.as for america,well im not an american geographcally,but it is well known that canadians and americans are pretty much one and the same,when it comes to beleifs,,and there will always be those who will always talk shit at america,and use any excuse to raise fear in its people,but if america is sooooo very evil,decadent and doomed then explain to me why every sandnigger over there,would love to have the standard of living enjoyed in north america,and would do ppretty much whatever it took to get to live over here,need example,dont they have a huge fench built in one place to keep the floods of mexicans from entering the us illegally, with border cops patrolling it,well one could go on for ever with examples ,but all i see in that article is just more of the old same old same old
saratoga
saratoga
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm

saratoga wrote:really good read,but all i see here is the same thing that has been going on for years,only thing missing is some guy wearing an the end is near sign,and ringing a bell.this is nothing more then another religeous groups attempt at fear mongering,same shit on tv here,dunno if us or any other country gets the history channel,but ever since that stupid 2012 movie come out all you see on there is nostradamus ,and the end is near.according to religeion fanatics,the end has been coming ever since the first hippie found some weed,a pen and some paper to write their crap on,and then sit back stoned ,and think up shit to get all americans running into their churches.
church attendance atleast where i live is at an all time low,i guess maybe other places are seeing the same thing as well,less people in church,less money into the church,seems like a good reason to me to start up a bit of fear mongering,and of course every little accident or war or disaster is an obvious sign the end is near.

this brings me to another point,if more people are scared by this,they will be focused more on envoirmental issues,and who has the most to gain from this,the envoirmental groups of course.they continually preach,save energy,change to more efficient light bulbs,buy a more efficient car etc etc,but what causes more pollution building a new car or driving an old 70`s beater,im willing to bet you could drive that old car for a long time to equal the pollution created by building a new one.another thing theses tree huggers fail to mention,they have for the last decade preached about everthing from saving energy to the plastic water bottles,but when that volcano blew up in europe,couple months back ,what they didnt mention,was that it put way more carbon into the air then was saved in the last 10 years of their energy saving hoax.another point here is it also releives the attention that churchs have been getting over the last few years as more and more preists are being accused of sex crimes,theft,and other crimes ,that those so called holy men are supposed to be above,and that they continually preach condemnation about to the rest of us

so again i see a common thread here , and that is to make yet more money for yet another gropu of fear mongers.as for america,well im not an american geographcally,but it is well known that canadians and americans are pretty much one and the same,when it comes to beleifs,,and there will always be those who will always talk shit at america,and use any excuse to raise fear in its people,but if america is sooooo very evil,decadent and doomed then explain to me why every sandnigger over there,would love to have the standard of living enjoyed in north america,and would do ppretty much whatever it took to get to live over here,need example,dont they have a huge fench built in one place to keep the floods of mexicans from entering the us illegally, with border cops patrolling it,well one could go on for ever with examples ,but all i see in that article is just more of the old same old same old

really what i wanted to discuss was the issue not the religious implementations. however as you discussed your views on the biblical standpoint let me make a few observations. i don't consider myself very religious or to say i think the majority of religions are spoofs. if you consider that most of the religious commandments or dogmas of control are man made not god made. i grew up roman catholic but seen the rhetoric teachings pointless. my wife is Lutheran so i studied that religion and found it even more strange than the Catholics. anyone can just read up on martin Luther and see that its a false religion built on a person with very evil views.
however i am very interested in the bible and to a degree its world end prophecies. i have an unhealthy obsession with the book of revelation. and in the translation of this book i have come to the conclusion that it is indeed absolutely accurate. it predicted a 1 world government which is taking place as we speak. the conflicts within Israel and almost everything happening as we speak. many people have translated revelations and it is shocking on how events predicted have come true. other books such as Ezekiel have a common truth as well.
even Genesis topics have been revealed as true. for example the giants roaming the earth have been discovered by remains and fossil records however very much covered up.
will something happen on 2012, i think so. what, idk. however i think it will be sun related and you can observe sun activity increasing.
yes global warming is a fracking myth. the warming is due to the lack of sunspots not green house gasses. as the sun is cycling into massive activity with massive sunspots the earth will cool. enough for now.
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down