Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

+12
Snakenthegrasss
sublit
XFS51Ryan
DD=El'Franco
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
IKF-Divok
KSSWA
DevilDog
MONITOR
KhanNoonianSingh
KSSWA
Hellkhat
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA Empty Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  Hellkhat Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 am

Over the past few days I have finalized the clan video Argo asked me to make for you all.
So without further due , I present to you yet another Hellkhat Prodution .

Killroy Squad -Soldiers with attitude clan video

Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 am

Truly impressive and KS thanks you greatly. very nice work and in the future I hope to write a script for IKF or help out with music picks. I really had fun helping you with it and I think you have out done yourself with this one. It is a masterpiece to say the least.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  KhanNoonianSingh Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm

fail

Quickbattle as Clan video total fail. Show some Noobtacular battles between the Hacking Panzies there'll be a real clan video 30 torps from one, super disruptors from other ship

DD coming back soon with Hawkeye the helm with proper computer then you will Submit or Die again mwhaha
KhanNoonianSingh
KhanNoonianSingh
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

nice vid hellcat.

stfu hot dog boy and go have carnal pleasures with a goat.
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilDog Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 pm

KhanNoonianSingh wrote:fail

Quickbattle as Clan video total fail. Show some Noobtacular battles between the Hacking Panzies there'll be a real clan video 30 torps from one, super disruptors from other ship

DD coming back soon with Hawkeye the helm with proper computer then you will Submit or Die again mwhaha

Khan (HotDog Boy) Welcome back, I heard you took a High Dive into a low bucket of shit and Drowned. I guess it was just a rumor, dam to bad. What ever you got, just bring it, cause DD is DEAD. There can only be One Devil Dog and that is me, The true DevilDog.
We beat you before and can do it again.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:22 pm

I was not aware the meaning of SWA Changed.
Also, "We don't negotiate, we dominate". Aren't we trying to be the good guys here?
Didn't think dominance was on out list.

However the video itself Hellkhat, i must say you've done a remarkable job, and also i'd love to remake this video with you and Argo. Not saying your works shit or anything =)
But there are a few other sthings that could've been done.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Tor'al, I wrote the script for that becuase it was geared for DD.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  IKF-Divok Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Nice Video. Look it Khan he had to run away for a little bit then google his come back. And how many more times is DD going to disband this is getting boring and sumit or die how many times has the failed. Try again Khan
IKF-Divok
IKF-Divok
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 pm

very good video hellkhat tho maybe i shoulda put down that i perfer the rommie ships XD but eh an intrepid isn't 2 bad i guess an not bad a script argo congrats
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 pm

KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:I was not aware the meaning of SWA Changed.
an tor'al if KS is gonna expand into other games u gonna have 2 change SWA meaning from star trek with attitude (u well get hounded alot cuz of that on non ST games) an i likes the SWA meaning in the video
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DD=El'Franco Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Masseur Argo, El'Franco has watched this movie not once but twice and still I see no France's Greatest son, No Guillotine of justice, No El'Franco the Magnificent? This whole video needs to be re taken again. The entire Bridge Commander peoples were robbed of seeing El'Franco's Greatness. There must have been a mistake.
DD=El'Franco
DD=El'Franco
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 pm

El'Franco what are you talking about? You had more parts in that movie thaqn anyone else. For God sakes how many parts did you want? Geez man talk about no gratitude.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DD=El'Franco Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Magnifique Masseure Argo! El'Franco will watch the movie again!!! where was I in it? What part did France's Greaatest Son play? How did I do?
DD=El'Franco
DD=El'Franco
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Remember all those parts with DD ships getting blown up? That was you.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  IKF-Divok Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:06 pm

nice argo
IKF-Divok
IKF-Divok
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  DD=El'Franco Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Sacre bleu! You have lied to El'Franco! Ooooooooh how I despise you Masseur!
DD=El'Franco
DD=El'Franco
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XFS51Ryan Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 am

sorry kahn got to find this hilfucklarious...i guess DD never learn about BC....DD fail in BC...kahn you fail in BC..so i say this go away little boy..ty

XFS51Ryan
Contributer
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 am

Hellkhat wrote:Over the past few days I have finalized the clan video Argo asked me to make for you all.

In my opinion the movie was too long and the klingon fonts don´t fit.
I like the first music track but it doesn´t fit to the video you made.
I´d suggest to use some battle scenes from the movies or Tv Series.

And where are those super weapon torpedo spamming klingon ships?

I always thought SWA had more members somthing between 15-30.

Good to hear Kahn more victims to kill for me!!!! But you know this Submit or Die crap is getting boring you should make a new "better" campaign. Be creative!

And tell Hawkeye he should change his strategy, as far as I see DD failed in the past 7 years.

DevilDog wrote:
There can only be One Devil Dog and that is me, The true DevilDog.
...says the phony DevilDog...
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilDog Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:01 am

sublit wrote:
Hellkhat wrote:Over the past few days I have finalized the clan video Argo asked me to make for you all.

Good to hear Kahn more victims to kill for me!!!! But you know this Submit or Die crap is getting boring you should make a new "better" campaign. Be creative!

And tell Hawkeye he should change his strategy, as far as I see DD failed in the past 7 years.

DevilDog wrote:

sublit "SHUT THE FUCK UP", YOU TROUSER SNIFFER. IF I WANT ANY LIP FROM YOU, I'LL SCRAPE IT OF MY ZIPPER.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakenthegrasss Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:25 am

sublit, I agree with The Dog, "STFU", my Dad was a Marine.
The last time I checked, Germany had there nuts cut.
Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 am

DevilDog wrote:
sublit "SHUT THE FUCK UP", YOU TROUSER SNIFFER. IF I WANT ANY LIP FROM YOU, I'LL SCRAPE IT OF MY ZIPPER.

Boo hoo. Get some help for your anger issues, you toilet bowl licker.

You think you are a warrior?
this here fits more to you - A loser!!

[/quote]

Snakenthegrasss wrote:sublit, I agree with The Dog, "STFU", my Dad was a Marine.
The last time I checked, Germany had there nuts cut.

Who gives a fuck what your father was. For me he is a man who has sired a mentally fucked and vained queer cunt. Yes you.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellkhat Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 am

sublit wrote:

DevilDog wrote:

Wouldnt expect much from a subshit opinion.. Isnt that what it is ?
subshit ? hows about dumb shit .

Dumb shit, as you could do better, lol you would take battle scenes and edit them together just like everyone else
has for a star trek clan video . Just a subcopy of somone elses subject cause you cant do any better than subshit.
Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellkhat Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 am

KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:I was not aware the meaning of SWA Changed.
Also, "We don't negotiate, we dominate". Aren't we trying to be the good guys here?
Didn't think dominance was on out list.

However the video itself Hellkhat, i must say you've done a remarkable job, and also i'd love to remake this video with you and Argo. Not saying your works shit or anything =)
But there are a few other sthings that could've been done.

I went with the script Argo wrote. I can understand how it conflicts with the true theme of SWA
Tor'al , Im willing to make a second version if you would like to write a script for it. I have saved all
the production material and can make any change and/or additions . I got the video build on file with
the movie editor so it would be easy .
Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 am

Let's work on one for IKF now, I would love to write your script for it. Many ideas. Just say the word. Even got music for u too.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  IKF-Divok Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 am

You know it people like sublit that don't get wont it mean to fight for something and win or to lay his life on the line like Devil dog or snake in the grass dad. Sublit "GO FUCK YOUR SELF" To talk shit about them that mean your nothing more then the lowest pos on this earth you would have the first idea what it mean you trutly are a low life. As for me i would like to thank this people for what they do every day.
IKF-Divok
IKF-Divok
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next