Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

+12
Snakenthegrasss
sublit
XFS51Ryan
DD=El'Franco
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
IKF-Divok
KSSWA
DevilDog
MONITOR
KhanNoonianSingh
KSSWA
Hellkhat
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  DevilDog Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Yes, Hellkhat "Outstanding Job" It is a great video, a job well done. I want to thank you so very much. You are the MAN
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  DevilDog Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Hellkhat wrote:as for subshit
I respect constructive critism, but when it comes from some shit "cough" subshit "cough" "cough" sublit its preconditioned based on your negitive antics
twords the Hellkhat oh excuse me -hellgirl pffft... comon is that the best you can do? .. personaly my favorite one of all time is - shellfat
I laughed my ass off so hard when i heard that . soblit you always disapointed me with your comebacks, at least try to be somwhat entertaining .

this thread is starting to remind me of a full bc server with some cocky mouthpiece in a noob cannon getting PWN by everbody over and over
again lol

Hellkhat, you have to excuss subshit, he didn't just fall out of the stupid tree. He got drug through dumbass forest. His brain capacity is too small for him to be able to think, like normal People.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakenthegrasss Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Hellkhat, Thank you for the great video, I am a NOOB, but I hope to be in your next Video. You are a great access to BC and we all thank you.

Don't worry about sublit, he wouldn't know great art if it came up and bit him in the Ass.
Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:18 pm

*laughs more at sublit an el'nubo an offers argo an anyone else popcorn 2 watch the trool fight* this is fun =3
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakenthegrasss Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm

subshit, Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.
Then If you ever happen to get a life, stop by for a while. I will give you advice on how to run it. (Phone ringing)... Excuse me it's your village, they want their idiot back!!!!!
Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  FlashGordon Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Thank You Hellkhat, for what you do for BC. I must have watch the video about ten times. It is truely a fine piece of work. I hope there are more in the making.

Flash
FlashGordon
FlashGordon

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Snakenthegrasss wrote:subshit, Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.
Then If you ever happen to get a life, stop by for a while. I will give you advice on how to run it. (Phone ringing)... Excuse me it's your village, they want their idiot back!!!!!

Seriously, do you think this offends me? This is pathetic, come back when you have something new, dipshit.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Hellkhat wrote:as for subshit
I respect constructive critism, but when it comes from some shit "cough" subshit "cough" "cough" sublit its preconditioned based on your negitive antics
twords the Hellkhat oh excuse me -hellgirl pffft... comon is that the best you can do? .. personaly my favorite one of all time is - shellfat
I laughed my ass off so hard when i heard that . soblit you always disapointed me with your comebacks, at least try to be somwhat entertaining .

I have seen how you react towards critism, and it seems that you don´t like it. Not even constructive critism.
By the way I am not here to entertain you lol .. you know the name subshit isn´t really creative get something new and don´t copy others. Take an example to OLDDUSTY, he had a funny name "nooblit".
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

XFS51Ryan wrote:

LOL at frances greatest coward still i wait for him to accept my challenge, but frenchy does what comes naturally...hides in a corner... Laughing

btw nice vid guys pirat

Lol FRANCE GREATEST COWARD, this name fits perfect to El´Franco. He still pretends to be the best of BC and yet never faces a challenge....
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm

DD=El'Franco wrote:El'franco is always a winning bet Masseur Argo! Never fear El'Franco Frances Greatest Son, The French guillotine of Justice, and BC's King of the Trolls is here!!! I El'Franco will never loose to a filthy, unbathen, breech birthed, disease carrying, gutter rat, third world bottom feeder like this sausage eating, beer guzzling pig! Engarde you pitiful poofer and prepare for yet another verbal beating and defeat the likes of which even your cave dwelling ancestors have never faced at the hands of El'Franco Destroyer of Huns!!!!

Viva La Canada!!!

You have been beaten by everyone in game and verbally here in the forum. And I am not interestend to read the same lame insults over and over..... you already start to bore me, frog eater.

I thought about challenging you in game but that would be a waste of time. You don´t play the game and only talk how great you are. lol..... If someone beats you, like spartan did you boot or hide lol. You remind me at Isis, you both have many things in common. You both fit well together.

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 Spartao
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm

sublit u got crappy signature an does booblit be a better nick name 4 u?
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakenthegrasss Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

sublit wrote:
Snakenthegrasss wrote:subshit, Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.

Seriously, do you think this offends me? This is pathetic, come back when you have something new, dipshit.

No subnuts, I was not offending you I was proving a point to all of BC
That you are not always this stupid, that you just making a special effort today?
And while you are at it, Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal!
Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  DD=El'Franco Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 pm

So Masseur Hunlit, you say El'Franco hides? Au contraire, mon frère it is you my little schnauzer dumpling who hides in cowardliness, hides behind a charade of names and aliases which judging by the frequency of how much you, Spartan aka baklava eating fat boy, and Monitor do leads El'Franco to believe that this is a DL game practice. You Masseur are a weak and pitiful coward to say the least. You are not worthy of scraping poodle dung of the bottoms of El'Franco's boots you pathetic excuse for European. El'Franco time and time again has embarrassed you in every post you have made and soon, very soon, El'ranco will have another surprise for you and your disguise wearing compatriots. El'Franco France's Greatest Son, King of the trolls, and Destroyer of Huns will soon unleash the Great White glove of France all over the above three spineless wimps of BC starting with you. El'Franco's purpose is not to get into your head as the great tin battleship had predicted, El'Franco the Great French Guillotine of justice intends on removing it.

Sublit, Monitor, and Spartan prepare to relive the dark ages........El'Franco is coming for you and the White Glove rides tonight .......Muhahahaha!!!

Viva La France!!!

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 All_do11

[img]Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 He_mad10

DD=El'Franco
DD=El'Franco
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Wow.... I mean, really wow, El' Franco, Kudos to you...

For being the biggest blithering idiot i've ever met.
Take that and shove it right in your ass, hey? Wink

Kthxbaii.

But getting back onto the topic...

Hellkhat man once again thanks for the video, i think it's great, i especially like how i'm actually using a sov in the video.
I also like the part where i flog the flying piss out of a sphere.... Twice.
But can't have any major battle without my comrade leaders. It just wouldn't feel right Mad

First picture, left side:
GHENTLE

I beleive "Gentle" was the world you were looking for. Amiright.

Last edited by KS<Tor'al>SWA on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:15 am

Isis wrote:sublit u got crappy signature an does booblit be a better nick name 4 u?

You are just jealous of my awesome signature. geek
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 am

DD=El'Franco wrote:So Masseur Hunlit, you say El'Franco hides? Au contraire, mon frère it is you my little schnauzer dumpling who hides in cowardliness, hides behind a charade of names and aliases which judging by the frequency of how much you, Spartan aka baklava eating fat boy, and Monitor do leads El'Franco to believe that this is a DL game practice. You Masseur are a weak and pitiful coward to say the least. You are not worthy of scraping poodle dung of the bottoms of El'Franco's boots you pathetic excuse for European. El'Franco time and time again has embarrassed you in every post you have made and soon, very soon, El'ranco will have another surprise for you and your disguise wearing compatriots. El'Franco France's Greatest Son, King of the trolls, and Destroyer of Huns will soon unleash the Great White glove of France all over the above three spineless wimps of BC starting with you. El'Franco's purpose is not to get into your head as the great tin battleship had predicted, El'Franco the Great French Guillotine of justice intends on removing it.

Sublit, Monitor, and Spartan prepare to relive the dark ages........El'Franco is coming for you and the White Glove rides tonight .......Muhahahaha!!!

Viva La Canada!!!

Nope I am not hiding but you monsieur Frog Eater, you are hiding from every challenge. You want me to duel you but I haven´t seen you yet. Again hiding? lol

By the way using other names is not hiding. Maybe you haven realized it yet it´s a game and there is no obligation to use only 1 name. rgr?
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:28 am

booblit ur sig is almost 100% black nothing there jus ur avatar pic it's lamer the el'nubo
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellkhat Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 am

I am thinking about making another video , thinking about a sequel to klingon honor guard .
I had fun making it but this time id like to use voices and the much better video tools I have now.
With al this good feed back i will most likely do so . If anyone has any good ideas just show me a script
IKF Klingon Honor Guard can be seen here https://www.youtube.com/Hellkhat78 must watch it on high
quality . This was my first video and you can see how it improves in delelopment , lol but the sequel would be
much better . -thanks again all

Last edited by Hellkhat on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellkhat Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 am

oh and nooblit...
lol so thats where it came from, sounds like you got tagged and it stuck but you dont get it do you , your like a garbage can telling me I stink , and thats why I think subshit is funny , its like saying your a piece , just a small piece of..anyway yes you are entertainment cause I enjoy bitch slapping you silly, I have no need for pictures , I do well with words. Yah you beat me once in game , and you got your trophy shot so what, Ive pwnd you multiple times so who cares. As goes for the forums , I dont see anyone but you trolling every post. making yourself look like a retard each time , you have no clout. Just a negitive little piece of ... oh well, I flushed it. dam that was stinky lol down the tube it goes.
Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:09 am

sublit wrote:
Isis wrote:sublit u got crappy signature an does booblit be a better nick name 4 u?

You are just jealous of my awesome signature. geek

Your signiature exceeds size expectations and is devoid of common sense.
Remove it, or i will do it for you.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Isis wrote:booblit ur sig is almost 100% black nothing there jus ur avatar pic it's lamer the el'nubo

This is art. Something what you don´t understand. Maybe in the future you´ll understand when you grown up.

Btw look are your picture, animetard and what is written "BC Angel of Death" < lol this is wrong you don´t really play it. I could also say "sublit the best of COD" but that would be wrong I never played this game.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Hellkhat wrote:oh and nooblit...
lol so thats where it came from, sounds like you got tagged and it stuck but you dont get it do you , your like a garbage can telling me I stink , and thats why I think subshit is funny , its like saying your a piece , just a small piece of..anyway yes you are entertainment cause I enjoy bitch slapping you silly, I have no need for pictures , I do well with words. Yah you beat me once in game , and you got your trophy shot so what, Ive pwnd you multiple times so who cares. As goes for the forums , I dont see anyone but you trolling every post. making yourself look like a retard each time , you have no clout. Just a negitive little piece of ... oh well, I flushed it. dam that was stinky lol down the tube it goes.

So you win against me muliple times? When and where? The last time when I was in your server I won against you in a RI vs RI duel. Again I won..... without big effort. I could ask for more duels but you and your friends were busy by imitating me lol
look...

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 123ir[/URL]

yeah that guys was an impersonator and cheater and no it was not one of our well known cheater Logan or Pirk, he only shot you.... strange..... I guess one of your people
it looked more like a demonstration from you, to justify your cheats.... here is a pic where you bitched...
Hellkaht: " well I would help you out there, but I would be called a cheater"

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 3 456zu[/URL]

Don´t worry Hellkhat you are already known as a cheater one or two times more make no difference.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm

KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:

Your signiature exceeds size expectations and is devoid of common sense.
Remove it, or i will do it for you.

No, my signature doesn´t exceed the usual size here. If you compare my signature with Isis´, you will see that her is higher than mine. My sig. has a height of 900 pixel and her both pics are 905 pixel high without the text. Until now nobody has burden about the size of her signature with other words it is ok!

But nevertheless I changed my signature a bit, .. a bigger picture and with my name now. Looks better than before right?
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 pm

sublit 1 ur screenie shows up like ur viewing a cloked ship cuz at 60KM away a neg'var is very viewable but i see empty space so i guess u showing ur using cheats -_- hypocrte
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 am

Isis wrote:sublit 1 ur screenie shows up like ur viewing a cloked ship cuz at 60KM away a neg'var is very viewable but i see empty space so i guess u showing ur using cheats -_- hypocrte

Animetard, I made that screenshot when he was about to cloak.
Don´t waste your time by believing what IKF tells you, I am not a cheater. But what about you? As far I know you are sick of losing all the time therefore you are trying to get cheats from IKF. Did you make any progress?
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next