Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

+12
Snakenthegrasss
sublit
XFS51Ryan
DD=El'Franco
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
IKF-Divok
KSSWA
DevilDog
MONITOR
KhanNoonianSingh
KSSWA
Hellkhat
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:50 am

i'm not 1 2 rely on cheating unlike u booblit an btw i goes by wat i see -_- an i see u viewing a cloaked ship
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  Uriguri Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 am

hmm... I like the video Very Happy

On the other hand (I am sorry to say that, but IMO) Khan is right... Why did u make a promo video for an online clan which plays the game in MP, when you only used scenes from Quickbattle mode even WITH ships which u can´t use in MP, yet (i.e. Borg tactical cube)? If I were a new guy in this game and would see that video, I would think: "Errrrmmm, hold on a sec... where is that ship? I saw it in a video. Why can´t I use it in game?... What? u can´t use it in MP? So, the video fakes scenes. hmm...ok... so, does that mean it´s about a fake, too?"

However on my scale for awesome videos... the video gets 9/10 ;-)

btw... I don´t understand the point of bitching about somebody´s country in this thread.... there were a lot of stupid arguments here... I almost forgot what this topic was about... but thx for the laughs, anyways

Isis wrote:i'm not 1 2 rely on cheating unlike u booblit an btw i goes by wat i see -_- an i see u viewing a cloaked ship
@ Isis: "Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see with both eyes..." -- Book of Urigin

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:05 am

uri i watchs things with both eyes FYI i se sublit an a few others on BC cheat not saying who they r or wat clans they from but i do view things more then others
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:33 am

Isis wrote:i'm not 1 2 rely on cheating unlike u booblit an btw i goes by wat i see -_- an i see u viewing a cloaked ship

....says the tard who never plays BC..... be a good girl and shut up. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Isis wrote:FYI i se sublit an a few others on BC cheat not saying who they r or wat clans they from but i do view things more then others

You have to use your brain when you want to process the seen things.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:38 am

Uriguri wrote:

btw... I don´t understand the point of bitching about somebody´s country in this thread.... there were a lot of stupid arguments here... I almost forgot what this topic was about... but thx for the laughs, anyways

Yeah I agree.
Snake & DevilDog´s perception: German = You are a Nazi! + You are responsible and agreed what happend in the time at WW1 + 2
logical! ...lol
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:46 am

Isis wrote:uri i watchs things with both eyes FYI i se sublit an a few others on BC cheat not saying who they r or wat clans they from but i do view things more then others
Does it really matter, if player "xyz" uses name "abc" or "cba"? How is that cheating? It´s faking identities, but certainly no cheating.

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:16 am

sublit wrote:
Uriguri wrote:

Yeah I agree.
Snake & DevilDog´s perception: German = You are a Nazi! + You are responsible and agreed what happend in the time at WW1 + 2
logical! ...lol
Yeah, it´s even more LOL, when you keep in mind that you weren´t even born when all this happened. I mean, does anybody blame the Jews for "killing" the Jesus guy, today? Or does anybody blame US citizens for supporting slavery (which even happened in US after liberating Europe from the Nazi regime), these days? hmm... I guess not.

and for Germany... well, it´s a good country with a lot of intelligent people there who actually have values. And like all great countries, it has a dark past, too. It´s simply a part of history... a history which didn´t start with WW 1 + 2.

LOL a few weeks ago, an old friend from Chicago came back to Germany and I asked him, what´s the major difference between Germany and USA for him. He said: "The buildings here are actually so old. In US, the most buildings aren´t even older than 50 years." He also said, that some companies would even try to copy i.e. old castles to give people some sights (for tourism, etc.). That did make me LOL. Even my neighbors who did a sightseeing tour through the states laughed about that. They actually saw such a 50 years old castle and wondered why they had to pay to see a copy, when they have dozens of the originals in our country... and most of them can be viewed for free....HAHA

good old Germany.... cheers

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:28 am

You guys quoted:

Yeah, it´s even more LOL, when you keep in mind that you weren´t even born when all this happened. I mean, does anybody blame the Jews for "killing" the Jesus guy, today? Or does anybody blame US citizens for supporting slavery (which even happened in US after liberating Europe from the Nazi regime), these days? hmm... I guess not.

So....

Does anyone blame Argo for supporting cheats and hacks LOL!!! sorry, I just had to throw that point of your logic in there. cheers
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 am

KS-ARGO-SWA wrote:You guys quoted:

So....

Does anyone blame Argo for supporting cheats and hacks LOL!!! sorry, I just had to throw that point of your logic in there. cheers
read my post again, Argo... All what I mentioned there, actually happened. Jews (ok I know... actually Romans) killed Jesus, Slavery happened in the states (check some Martin Luther King speeches on youtube ;-)) and Nazis caused Holocaust. The point of that post was that nobody today can be blamed for something what has been done in the past .....EDIT: by others.... (i.e. when he even wasn´t alive)

You on the other hand, you knew that CB and IKF were cheating, YOU even WERE on the server when those guys cheated. But you didn´t care about cheats... In contrary, you even defended these guys and what they did. That´s why I said you supported cheating.

as u guys like it to give examples from the past of Germany. here´s a further one... When WW 2 was over, people (Germans + victims of the Nazi regime + US/UK/russian soldiers) started their court martials against german supporters of the Nazis... most of the judgments were justified by the following thoughts: "You saw how Jews have been killed by Nazis. You were there. You haven´t done anything to prevent it. That´s why you supported it. That´s why you are guilty"

Excuse me, but I am actually using the same logic in your case

;-)

Last edited by Uriguri on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am

Wow, I was kidding, but thanks for the history lesson and yes your history so far is correct, I am a history buff especially on war.

I have no hard feelings Uri, All here are entitled to their opinions and beliefs, Hence why I and Tor'al created this forum. God bless our freedom!!!!
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriguri Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 am

KS-ARGO-SWA wrote:Wow, I was kidding, but thanks for the history lesson and yes your history so far is correct, I am a history buff especially on war.

I have no hard feelings Uri, All here are entitled to their opinions and beliefs, Hence why I and Tor'al created this forum. God bless our freedom!!!!
I have no hard feelings against u, CB or IKF...

check the end of my previous comment... I even smiled ;-)

Uriguri
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 am

Uriguri wrote:
Isis wrote:uri i watchs things with both eyes FYI i se sublit an a few others on BC cheat not saying who they r or wat clans they from but i do view things more then others
Does it really matter, if player "xyz" uses name "abc" or "cba"? How is that cheating? It´s faking identities, but certainly no cheating.
i wasn't talking about the name changing u idiot
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 am

Uriguri wrote:
sublit wrote:
Uriguri wrote:

Yeah I agree.
logical! ...lol

and for Germany... well, it´s a good country with a lot of intelligent people there who actually have values. And like all great countries, it has a dark past, too. It´s simply a part of history... a history which didn´t start with WW 1 + 2.

LOL a few weeks ago, an old friend from Chicago came back to Germany and I asked him, what´s the major difference between Germany and USA for him. He said: "The buildings here are actually so old. In US, the most buildings aren´t even older than 50 years." He also said, that some companies would even try to copy i.e. old castles to give people some sights (for tourism, etc.). That did make me LOL. Even my neighbors who did a sightseeing tour through the states laughed about that. They actually saw such a 50 years old castle and wondered why they had to pay to see a copy, when they have dozens of the originals in our country... and most of them can be viewed for free....HAHA

good old Germany.... cheers
uri most companies in the USA r run by greedy money hungry jerk offs that only care about charging people 4 anything that they can i can see the USA becoming basicly like the ferangi home world gotta pay 4 everything including sitting down an everything
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:31 am

You are so wrong Isis, business is leaving USA in droves because of Unions, Labor costs and laws passed to restrict US born companies while giving tarrif breaks to foreign ones so it has become easier for US companies to leave counrty, open up business with cheap labor in places like india and china and resell back to USA as a non american entity. If you compare US industry today to that of the post war era, we are not even 20% of what we once were. America has sold her soul to the 3rd world nations to escape restrictive Government laws and selfish Unions. The America you see is but a shadow of it's former self. Our Obama health care bill is proof positive that our own Government doesn't care either as long as they still get voted in.

by the way, this subject belongs in the dog pound.
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 am

sublit wrote:
KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:

Your signiature exceeds size expectations and is devoid of common sense.
Remove it, or i will do it for you.

No, my signature doesn´t exceed the usual size here. If you compare my signature with Isis´, you will see that her is higher than mine. My sig. has a height of 900 pixel and her both pics are 905 pixel high without the text. Until now nobody has burden about the size of her signature with other words it is ok!

But nevertheless I changed my signature a bit, .. a bigger picture and with my name now. Looks better than before right?

You're an idiot you know that? I said it exceeds size ecpectations, not size limits.
And still, stupid.
So once again, resize it to a small size that doesn't take up half my screen, or remove it.
Or i'll do it for ya Wink

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 am

sublit wrote:

....says the tard who never plays BC..... be a good girl and shut up. You have no idea what you are talking about.
No, you.

Isis wrote:FYI i se sublit an a few others on BC cheat not saying who they r or wat clans they from but i do view things more then others

sublit wrote:You have to use your brain when you want to process the seen things.
Lol...

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 am

meh i dun rreally care wat u sday booblit i jus has a nice laugh at u alot u lil pee man lol!
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Isis wrote:.....i wasn't talking about the name changing u idiot

This happens a lot to me too. I don´t understand what you write. Mostely it makes no sense.
And when I try to understand/ translate it into my language I wonder how could you still be alive ....... seriously do you had an accident lately ? Was your brain damaged somehow? Did the docs aputate a part from your brain? If you say yes I would understand it... or at least it would make sense why you don´t make sense.

Last edited by sublit on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 pm

KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:
You're an idiot you know that? I said it exceeds size ecpectations, not size limits.
And still, stupid.
So once again, resize it to a small size that doesn't take up half my screen, or remove it.

Did I say limits somewhere? yes? You didn´t say what size you expect so it could be only 1 pixel smaller or 2 or 300...... better give a general limit/rule.
The funny thing is you ve never said anything to Isis´ signature. And all I did was orientating at everyone´s signature size to see what is OK. Till now nobody has said anything against her signature size, but now my signature is too large? LOL if you establish rules then it should be reckoned to everyone and not only for me.
....but ok ...... I resized it now to 528 x 650....as it seems this is not exceeding size expectations. ( compared with others signature)

Argo
800 x 607 Pixel

snake
305 x 461 Pixel

franco
488 x 730 Pixel

isis
458 x 599 Pixel

spartan
460 x 214 Pixel
432 x 373 Pixel

KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:
....resize it to a small size that doesn't take up half my screen, or remove it.

awesome..... you expect me to know what kind / how large your screen is.... sorry dude I cannot read your mind over the internet. Give a rule so that everyone can act according to it.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:25 pm

I plan on it.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm

sublit i got a 19 inch screen an it was bigger then that i come paired other sigs an thos that r paired with other pics was about the size of urs was but no one pic was the size urs was so know ur facts lol it fits in screen it ok it takes a screen an a 1/4 2 big lol!
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  UFH Pairas Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Hellkhat wrote:Over the past few days I have finalized the clan video Argo asked me to make for you all.
So without further due , I present to you yet another Hellkhat Prodution .

Killroy Squad -Soldiers with attitude clan video

This is indeed a very good video. Is more coming?
UFH Pairas
UFH Pairas
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  UFH Pairas Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 pm

KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:
sublit wrote:
KS<Tor'al>SWA wrote:

Your signiature exceeds size expectations and is devoid of common sense.
Remove it, or i will do it for you.

No, my signature doesn´t exceed the usual size here. If you compare my signature with Isis´, you will see that her is higher than mine. My sig. has a height of 900 pixel and her both pics are 905 pixel high without the text. Until now nobody has burden about the size of her signature with other words it is ok!

But nevertheless I changed my signature a bit, .. a bigger picture and with my name now. Looks better than before right?

And still, stupid.

I agree with you after reading this topic. Sublit is an idiot. I wonder why nobody has delete his account and his posts yet as it seems he is only a trouble maker.
UFH Pairas
UFH Pairas
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4