Kilroy Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

+12
Snakenthegrasss
sublit
XFS51Ryan
DD=El'Franco
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
IKF-Divok
KSSWA
DevilDog
MONITOR
KhanNoonianSingh
KSSWA
Hellkhat
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  DevilDog Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:02 pm

sublit, I do not have to prove anything to you. I know who and what I am. I have done my duty for my Country. More then what I can say about you sublit, and your country.
World War I, Marine Devil Dogs 1 Germany 0
World War II, Marine Devil Dogs, USA Army 1 Germany 0
Korea War, USA 1 Germany 0
Viet Nam, USA 1 Germany 0
9/11 USA 1 Germany 0
So sublit again, "SHUT THE FUCK UP" You Dip Shit MORON
I know who you are and the names you use in BC.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA

Post  Snakenthegrasss Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

sublit wrote:
DevilDog wrote:
sublit "SHUT THE FUCK UP", YOU TROUSER SNIFFER. IF I WANT ANY LIP FROM YOU, I'LL SCRAPE IT OF MY ZIPPER.

Boo hoo. Get some help for your anger issues, you toilet bowl licker.

You think you are a warrior?
this here fits more to you - A loser!!

Snakenthegrasss wrote:sublit, I agree with The Dog, "STFU", my Dad was a Marine.
The last time I checked, Germany had there nuts cut.

Who gives a fuck what your father was. For me he is a man who has sired a mentally fucked and vained queer cunt. Yes you.
[/quote]

Hey Moron, I give a FUCK what my DAD did. He kept my Country safe from idiots like you.
GOD Bless his soul, he is no longer here. Knowing my DAD he would slap the taste out your mouth, just for GP.
My first impression of you, is three fries short of a Kids Happy Meal. Some buddy who is brain dead, clueless and some kind after birth from bird shit.
Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  IKF-Divok Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 pm

what do you need the usa to kick the shit out of Germany again it a old story but we can do it
IKF-Divok
IKF-Divok
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Hellkhat wrote:
Wouldnt expect much from a subshit opinion.. Isnt that what it is ?
subshit ? hows about dumb shit .

Dumb shit, as you could do better, lol you would take battle scenes and edit them together just like everyone else
has for a star trek clan video . Just a subcopy of somone elses subject cause you cant do any better than subshit.

I see......even constructive criticism isn´t welcome for you. But I wouldn´t expect anything else from a loser like you Hellgirl.

Besides using quickbattle as a clan video isn´t inventive. Main goal of a clan video is to attract ppl to join and not to bore them to death.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 pm

IKF-Divok wrote:You know it people like sublit that don't get wont it mean to fight for something and win or to lay his life on the line like Devil dog or snake in the grass dad. Sublit "GO FUCK YOUR SELF" To talk shit about them that mean your nothing more then the lowest pos on this earth you would have the first idea what it mean you trutly are a low life. As for me i would like to thank this people for what they do every day.

I didn´t really understand what you meant. I guess nothing important, only the usual flowers of speech ....sublit you are great, I like you etc.......

Write so that I can understand what you want to say otherwise STFU. ty
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

DevilDog wrote:sublit, I do not have to prove anything to you. I know who and what I am. I have done my duty for my Country. More then what I can say about you sublit, and your country.
World War I, Marine Devil Dogs 1 Germany 0
World War II, Marine Devil Dogs, USA Army 1 Germany 0
Korea War, USA 1 Germany 0
Viet Nam, USA 1 Germany 0
9/11 USA 1 Germany 0
So sublit again, "SHUT THE FUCK UP" You Dip Shit MORON
I know who you are and the names you use in BC.

I think you are confusing here something, did I mention my country in any form or how awesome my counry was in the past? Or did I write something bad about your country? Use your God-given eyes and brain you useless wimp.

About 9/11 and the Patriot Act = US Government 1 : Freedom 0

If you don´t want to read my input, here is a hint what you can do. Simply delete your account and never come back, you fucking whiner.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Snakenthegrasss wrote:

Hey Moron, I give a FUCK what my DAD did. He kept my Country safe from idiots like you.
GOD Bless his soul, he is no longer here. Knowing my DAD he would slap the taste out your mouth, just for GP.
My first impression of you, is three fries short of a Kids Happy Meal. Some buddy who is brain dead, clueless and some kind after birth from bird shit.

He kept the country save from ppl like me......hmm did I try to invade your country? .... and you call me a moron...LOL
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  IKF-Divok Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Here a idea take your input and shove it right up your ass.
IKF-Divok
IKF-Divok
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:35 pm

IKF-Divok wrote:Here a idea take your input and shove it right up your ass.

Sorry, but I still cannot understand you. You know my translator for morons is broken.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakenthegrasss Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 pm

sublit wrote:
Snakenthegrasss wrote:

He kept the country save from ppl like me......hmm did I try to invade your country? .... and you call me a moron...LOL

Yes Moron ,you (Your Country) did invade other Counties and got your ass kick, need I say more. You sublit are a Piss Ant, A loser and a Trouser sniffer.
My Dad kept his Country safe, from ASS HOLES like you, you stupid HUN. Now go smoke that and while you are at it go fuck yourself and give your self a reach around.

Just go and play in traffic.
Snakenthegrasss
Snakenthegrasss

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilDog Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 pm

sublit wrote:
IKF-Divok wrote:Here a idea take your input and shove it right up your ass.

Sorry, but I still cannot understand you. You know my translator for morons is broken.

So it is true about you sublit, that you are a first class AssWipe. So I will put it, so even you can understand, M O R ON!
TAKE YOUR INPUT AND SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR HUSBAND ASS!!
Do all of BC a favor, just dry up and blow away. That is all you are good for, and nothing else.
While you are at it just talk to the HAND:
Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 2 Middle10
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<Tor'al>SWA Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 pm

LOL, I think sublit just got told SILLY WAYS right then.

KS<Tor'al>SWA
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilDog Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Tor'al, welcome back my friend. So happy to see you back on line. I was really worried about my Friend, and so relieved that all is well.
SEMPER FI TOR'AL
DevilDog
DevilDog
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MONITOR Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:27 pm

to get back on topic here is my final reply on the video. it sucked! nah Laughing actually after viewing it in high def and full screen i thought it was absolutely beautiful. the camera angles and battles reminded me of battlestar galactica camera style and it worked in this video very well. to be quite honest i think this video just might be my new all time best bc video in the fighting range. i have seen some beautiful close up ship vids which had better detail but i think this is not what the author wanted. the view out battle scenes were my favorite in this video and the chase and frontal angles were creative. very well done!
MONITOR
MONITOR
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  DD=El'Franco Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

Dear uneducated Hun,

El'Franco is writing you this letter because you are to stupid to understand when you have been made to look like moron.
You see, El'Franco had warned you time and time again that stupid, unwashed, aids infected, third world white trash should be silent but again you disappoint France's Greatest Son so now you have to taught a lesson on manners.
Why do you keep posting when you were told this was the domain of El'Franco? You are but a pittance and should be on your knees begging El'Franco's permission before you write anything you sausage eating swine. El'Franco tires of telling the Huns repeatedly who the superior troll is here and that if you keep pushing your boundaries El'Franco may be forced to invade your forum and thrash you repeatedly in front of your peers.
El'Franco wonders if you like being slapped across the face with the white glove so much that you are like the beaten dog who enjoys the pain no? All of BC laughs at the epic failures you call an insult. Hun, do not try to sound intelligent because as they say in Lorient, you must first have the brains to do it no? This reminds me of the war when the ill prepared Huns attempted to attack the Cossacks only to be beaten and killed much like you are on your posts.
I will leave you with a word of advice from El'Franco the Magnificent. You are but a Schnauzer amongst the wolves Hun, Take your scraps and shut up before you become the entre'

Viva La France!!!
DD=El'Franco
DD=El'Franco
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:04 am

Snakenthegrasss wrote:
Yes Moron ,you (Your Country) did invade other Counties and got your ass kick, need I say more. You sublit are a Piss Ant, A loser and a Trouser sniffer.
My Dad kept his Country safe, from ASS HOLES like you, you stupid HUN. Now go smoke that and while you are at it go fuck yourself and give your self a reach around.

Just go and play in traffic.

When Germany invaded other countries I wasn´t born you dimwit. Are you on drugs or did you miss some history lessons in school? hmmm.. who knows maybe you have never visited a school. Are you 6 years old?
By the way why the fuck do you compare me with the past Germany? I ve never agreed what the Germans did and I cannot be blamed what happend at that time. Fuck i wasn´t born. When are you going to understand it you mentally retarded fairy.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 am

DevilDog wrote:
So it is true about you sublit, that you are a first class AssWipe. So I will put it, so even you can understand, M O R ON!
TAKE YOUR INPUT AND SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR HUSBAND ASS!!
Do all of BC a favor, just dry up and blow away. That is all you are good for, and nothing else.
While you are at it just talk to the HAND:
Hellkhats latest work - A gift for SWA - Page 2 Middle10

*YAWN* *YAWN*.... boring!

Here we are again another stupid and useless post from the phony DevilDog. Don´t repeat yourself over and over it makes you look like a fucking dipshit.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sublit Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 am

DD=El'Franco wrote:Dear uneducated Hun,

El'Franco is writing you this letter because you are to stupid to understand when you have been made to look like moron.
You see, El'Franco had warned you time and time again that stupid, unwashed, aids infected, third world white trash should be silent but again you disappoint France's Greatest Son so now you have to taught a lesson on manners.
Why do you keep posting when you were told this was the domain of El'Franco? You are but a pittance and should be on your knees begging El'Franco's permission before you write anything you sausage eating swine. El'Franco tires of telling the Huns repeatedly who the superior troll is here and that if you keep pushing your boundaries El'Franco may be forced to invade your forum and thrash you repeatedly in front of your peers.
El'Franco wonders if you like being slapped across the face with the white glove so much that you are like the beaten dog who enjoys the pain no? All of BC laughs at the epic failures you call an insult. Hun, do not try to sound intelligent because as they say in Lorient, you must first have the brains to do it no? This reminds me of the war when the ill prepared Huns attempted to attack the Cossacks only to be beaten and killed much like you are on your posts.
I will leave you with a word of advice from El'Franco the Magnificent. You are but a Schnauzer amongst the wolves Hun, Take your scraps and shut up before you become the entre'

Viva La Canada!!!

You want me to be silent? What will you do if I don´t? Will you tell it your mom? Will you cry in a corner?

I still wonder how you could find this forum, it was a wonderful and nice place before you came here.
sublit
sublit
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KSFLR/Miriallia Haw Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 am

i'm jus sitting back an laughing at how inmature boys can be
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
KSFLR/Miriallia Haw
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<ARGO>SWA Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:14 am

I'm thinking the El'Franco got into Sublit's head and mind F@cked him LOL. Sublit, don't get El'Franco worked up. You know he's gonna write you untill the cows come home. Where's my popcorn? If anyones gonna take bets on trolls, put me down for odds on frenchfry. cheers
KS<ARGO>SWA
KS<ARGO>SWA
Forum monkey
Forum monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DD=El'Franco Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 am

El'franco is always a winning bet Masseur Argo! Never fear El'Franco Frances Greatest Son, The French guillotine of Justice, and BC's King of the Trolls is here!!! I El'Franco will never loose to a filthy, unbathen, breech birthed, disease carrying, gutter rat, third world bottom feeder like this sausage eating, beer guzzling pig! Engarde you pitiful poofer and prepare for yet another verbal beating and defeat the likes of which even your cave dwelling ancestors have never faced at the hands of El'Franco Destroyer of Huns!!!!

Viva La France!!!
DD=El'Franco
DD=El'Franco
Frequent contributer
Frequent contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XFS51Ryan Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 am

DD=El'Franco wrote:El'franco is always a winning bet Masseur Argo! Never fear El'Franco Frances Greatest Son, The
French guillotine of Justice, and BC's King of the Trolls is here!!! I El'Franco will never loose to a
filthy, unbathen, breech birthed, disease carrying, gutter rat, third world bottom feeder like this sausage eating, beer guzzling pig! Engarde you pitiful poofer and prepare for yet another verbal beating and defeat the likes of which even your cave dwelling ancestors have never faced at the hands of El'Franco Destroyer of Huns!!!!

Viva La France!!!

LOL at frances greatest coward still i wait for him to accept my challenge, but frenchy does what comes naturally...hides in a corner... Laughing

btw nice vid guys pirat

XFS51Ryan
Contributer
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellkhat Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks to all who liked the video . I really love star trek battles , and try to do the best with what I got Cool
Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellkhat Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 am

as for subshit
I respect constructive critism, but when it comes from some shit "cough" subshit "cough" "cough" sublit its preconditioned based on your negitive antics
twords the Hellkhat oh excuse me -hellgirl pffft... comon is that the best you can do? .. personaly my favorite one of all time is - shellfat
I laughed my ass off so hard when i heard that . soblit you always disapointed me with your comebacks, at least try to be somwhat entertaining .

this thread is starting to remind me of a full bc server with some cocky mouthpiece in a noob cannon getting PWN by everbody over and over
again lol
Hellkhat
Hellkhat
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  KS<CHICKYON>SWA2 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 am

Yes, IKF, thank you for the gift...the artistry of the movie was very good!
KS<CHICKYON>SWA2
KS<CHICKYON>SWA2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next